Please find the following information relating to the Covid-19 pandemic which we are currently experiencing.
Please contact us should you have any questions or queries relating to the protocol.
We look forward to welcoming you to our practice.
Covid-19 Protocol: From phone call to waiting room to treatment room
When you phone in:
- We will assist with the next available appointment.
- You are kindly requested to telephonically answer the following questions as per SADA’s requirements:
- Do you have a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19?
- Have you, or anyone coming in contact with you, had contact with someone with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19?
- Do you exhibit any acute respiratory infection with at least one of the following symptoms?
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Head cold
- Loss of smell
- with or without fever?
- Are you in quarantine?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, you must follow the steps prescribed by SA Government protocol:
Call center: 0800 029 999 or please contact your medical practitioner.
Dental Treatment should be delayed by 2 weeks.
Emergency dental consultations will be verbal.